Program PLUG Conference Berlin 20.-27.02.2012
The project consists of a maximum of 60 participants draft from various European countries. Please consider that this ideas essential is not the booking of DJ’s for an event, but is about networking, exchange, collective learning, professional skills improvisation and the transmission of knowledge. The participation of five DJ`s from each country is allowed in the project, with one of them to be the coordinator or director.
General topics in the workshops:
- establishment of a label – marketing
- personal network activation
- development of a logo & name
- tagging, but correct.
- value-Added Tax (VAT), writing of calculations, trade office, etc. (optional, since the rules in the various countries are different)
- which mediums are announced and helpful for DJ`s
- performing Rights Society: How is the association Europe-wide?
- little Contest (assessment by outsiders (e.g.: guests who visit the event in the evenig)
- traktor system and other
- on two nights: Visiting of two famous clubs
- afterwork- and main event in one of the top clubs
- involvement of visual artists / video during the music event